April 2-5, South High Harmony students who have earned the opportunity to travel by improving attendance, decreasing tardiness, and advancing their grades will depart for Atlanta, GA, on the We the People Tour.
On the four-day tour, they will:
- Visit the National Center for Civil and Human Rights
- Tour the King Center and perform on the anniversary of Dr. King’s death
- Tour and perform in Centennial Olympic Park
- Visit the Georgia Aquarium
- Serve at the Atlanta Community Food Bank
Since its inception five years ago, South High Harmony has created positive, permanent change in the lives of underserved middle and high school students in one of Columbus’ most vulnerable communities: 100% of all participating seniors have graduated compared to less than 60% of their peers city-wide.